APMP UK is the UK chapter of the Association of Bid Proposal Management Professionals (APMP), an international body of over 7,500 members, headquartered in the USA, which is committed to the pursuit of proposal and business acquisition excellence.
Key benefits to members are:
- A certification programme, with three levels – Foundation, Practitioner and Professional – offering a global standard for demonstrating your bid and proposal management competency
- Our websites, which contain an electronic library featuring hundreds of archived presentations, articles, tools and templates that demonstrate best practices in the workplace
- Our annual conferences. The UK Conference is the premier event for bid and proposal professionals in the UK, which has become the "must-attend" for any business winning professional who is serious about advancing their knowledge and skills. This 2-day event includes captivating keynote speakers, master classes from top industry speakers and much much more
- Regular publications containing the latest thinking on relevant topics
- Local events, held around the country, covering topics of strategic importance to bid and proposal professionals and offering the ideal environment for networking. To find out more visit our events page.
Formed in 2001, APMP UK is co-ordinated by a group of professional unpaid members who provide their time to the Association because they are committed to furthering the professionalism of bidding and proposal management.
For more information contact one of our committee members.